12/30/09

This is gonna be a long one!

This year was jammed PACK of eventful events. 


January and February were just a blur trying to get ready for the wedding of the year! Mine! :)


My sweet sisters in law threw my bachelorette party/cocktail party it was so much fun! 


 
March was the biggest most anticipated month of my past and present girl dreams! Ben and I were sealed in the San Diego Temple March 6th, 2009. Everything was perfect! I married the man of my dreams what more can be said?




What a Perfect Day! and What a cute couple!! -If I do say so myself



Ben surprised me with a 7 day Mexican Cruise for our honeymoon. How great is this man that I married?! REALLY Great :)






April and May Ben and I just enjoyed being married and being together..


In June I went out to Utah for work while Ben (bless his heart) moved us to our new apartment all by himself. I hope I never have to make him do that again! I felt so bad!! But it was great to be able to see my family.





Kallista (Kim's baby girl)

Kristin with her cute baby bump




Ashleigh (Kim's Oldest Girl)

The Downer Family



In July Ben's sister's Amanda and Rebekah came to visit! We had so much fun doing the 'touresty' things. We toured Miramont Castle, ate rattlesnake at the Cliff House, explored downtown and my personal fav we took the tram up to Pikes Peak. 
 
It was really cold up at the top of Pikes Peak..I obviously didn't bare it that well.


August was mostly a relaxing month.. we had a lot of rain (especially on the weekends) so we stayed in doors a lot.


September held another wedding of the year. Ben's sister Amanda tied the knot and is now a Moffat. She got married in the San Diego Temple to Michael. 
 

They also make a very cute couple!


After the wedding I had my first experience at the San Diego Zoo.. I think there's no other zoo that can compare.. 



 

What a great family that I've married into..


After the zoo it was time to pack our bags and head to Big Bear Lake where the Allreds (minus me) were going to run a half marathon. They all made it to the end! -Even dad who had a fractured foot!



In October there was another addition to the Downer family, Kristin had her baby girl, Staeli Brielle. She is just as precious as can be! I love being an auntie!



In November Ben and I went to Thanksgiving in Utah to visit my family. While there Ben made a new friend. After many failed attempts in becoming Kallista's friend, he was finally successful.
 
Did you notice how much bigger Kallista looks from her June portrait?! She's starting to look like a little girl.

Ben and I also went to see the lights at Temple Square. I was so happy that I got to do that, it's been a few years and I always enjoy going.
 


December we took another trip to San Diego for Christmas (they're all legitimate reasons.. right?). While down there Ben's dad retired from the Navy. 30 years of service. We're all very proud of him.

 

Doesn't he just look dashing in his dress blues?


After the ceremony we celebrated at The Crab Shack.

 


On Christmas Eve we all went to DISNEYLAND! The Happiest place on Earth! It was my first time going, and it was magical! I can't wait to take my future children there.



 

The Allred Bunch


 

It was so great to get a way from the cold weather of Colorado and the daily routine of life and spend Christmas in 70+ weather with family. Who could ask for more?


Ben and I are looking forward to what adventures 2010 will bring us. Our one year anniversary, a house (Fingers Crossed), a new niece (Kim's due with another girl at the end of February) just to name a few, plus all the exciting surprises and twists that life will throw at us. 


We wish you a Happy New Year and a great 2010!


No comments: